Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tomorrow is THE day!

I have been kinda slacking off the last couple days. I have been kind of listless and tired. I just haven't been able to concentrate on anything. Tomrorow, I have to get it together. I am going to go NAZI OP and make sure I get my five days in on the treadmill. I only got in 4 this week for 12.5 miles. My goal was 15, but I missed it.

I will go to WW tomorrow but I will not weigh in for another week or two. I just can't handle being ruled by that scale!

I have been trying to babystep my way into getting things together in several areas of my life. I don't want to jump in the deep end and then not be able to keep up with everything and just give up. I am trying to start slow and ease into it all. I have shined my sink 4 nights in a row. I have been trying to pick up at night so I don't feel buried first thing in the morning! I need to get some extra projects done and for that, the house work needs to be caught up.

So tomorrow starts a new day. I am going to take one day at a time. We will see where it gets me. Summer is coming and I really want to get another 20 pounds off!!!! It just isn't happening too fast!

No comments: