Friday, March 9, 2007

A Personal Battle

I decided that I needed a new blog. I will continue to blog at HSB. I am fighting a very personal battle and I have needed a place to write about it. It is a daily fight for me, and I often want to write about it. I am, of course, talking about my battle with weight.

I know now that this is more than a battle with food. It is so much more than that. It is about emotion and dealing with the reasons that I eat and the reasons that I have felt comfortable staying fat. I just don't want to bore you at my blog about our everyday life with my fat.

I have said many times that I may need therapy. I think that I have some deep seated issues related to my eating and weight. I just can't and won't afford it! LOL! Unless I win the lottery, I will have to wage this war without the help of a professional.

If you want to come here and read, it is up to you. I don't want to hear that I am crazy for feeling this way. I don't want to hear you tell me that I am so for feeling the way I do. This is my personal sounding board. If I think it, I am going to just put it out there. I am working through a lot here. If you have never battled weight, it is not something that you are going to understand.

So if you are along for the ride... it promises to be interesting.

No comments: