Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A New Day.

I made it through yesterday, completely on program. If I sniffed it, I wrote it down and counted it. I had enough points for a little sweet and popcorn left at the end of the night. That is important to me. I need that when I am bored at night.

I got up and faced the treadmill this morning. I started running, but my shoes and feet were killing me. I can't find the better pair of shoes that I have and these ones are killing me. I decided I would just walk four miles in a hour instead of running for 30, and walking for ten. I just need to be moving, so I am going to be happy with that.

I retook the online point quiz last night, and it leads me to believe that I may not be eating enough points. I am not sure I am ready to add points yet, but I think that I may eat my activity points and see what happens.

I am hoping I can get the scale moving again real soon. I am tired of being stuck. It is time to get it all moving in the right direction again. I want to lose 15 pounds before summer really hits. I can do it!

1 comment:

amy said...

TANCY!! Oh, my goodness. I love this blog. I usually read your other one, and saw this in your links. You go, girl!! I am also dieting-I mean, changing my lifestyle. . . It doesn't get any easier when you reach 31!
I was doing Weight Watchers, but I felt like that was all I was doing. . .watching my weight. So, I took things that I liked from Weight Watchers and things I liked from other diets, and I do my own thing. I am trying to lose at least 10 more pounds before I step foot in a bathing suit this summer!
Keep it up-you can do it!
Hey, where do you live now? Danville?