Thursday, August 30, 2007

It is time to get serious!

I have been ignoring this blog and continue promising myself I am going to get serious about my running and start using it again.

Here I am. I am planning on my first official race in October, so I have to get serious about training. I got out this morning and ran. My dog was out of control so that means my arms got some extra exercise too. LOL

1.3 run
1.6 walk with my mother
1.6 run
.3 walk

That give me 3.7 for today and I will take it! I still don't know if I am going to sign up for the 5K or the 10K. Just two weeks ago I felt like I could run a 5k any day, but today (after a couple weeks of laziness) I started doubting that. I really would love to sign up for the 10K to force myself to really train.

However, then I wonder if it is even a possibility. Am I fooling myself? that is in two months. Can I double my distance? I have to decide what I am going to do.

No comments: